Delphi 10.3.2 Rio
The fastest way to build connected apps for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, Gadgets, and Wearables
Delphi is the nimble Object Pascal IDE and component library for cross-platform native application development you’ve come to expect. Write, compile, package and deploy enterprise grade, cross-platform native applications with flexible cloud services and broad IoT connectivity from the first IDE with integrated Windows 10 Desktop Bridge packaging. Compile native applications for Linux and Windows server and reach the widest audience with App Store support for Windows 10, macOS, iOS and Android - all from a single code base. Delphi 10.3 delivers update subscription customers a new Linux compiler and a host of community voted feature requests and RTL improvements.
With Delphi 10.3.2 Rio you get:
InfoEmbarcadero Delphi 10.3.2 Rio is the complete software development solution for rapidly building highly connected applications for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, Gadgets, and Wearables
RAD Server is a turn-key application foundation for rapidly building and deploying services based applications. RAD Server provides automated Delphi and C++ REST/JSON API publishing and management, Enterprise database integration middleware, IoT Edgeware and an array of application services such as User Directory and Authentication services, Push Notifications, Indoor/Outdoor Geolocation and JSON data storage.
A single server/single site deployment license of RAD Server is included with Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio Enterprise and Architect edition ($5000 value). Complimentary licenses can be purchased seperately.
Move, integrate, and analyze data with ease utilizing our NEW FireDAC Enterprise Connectors, powered by CData. These unparalleled components allow you to integrate 80+ Enterprise applications, simplifying connectivity into a standard model using SQL.
Data today is more decentralized than ever, not to mention difficult to access with the average company running upwards of 20+ SaaS applications, and at least as many on-premise applications. Make better business decisions, eliminate headaches and increase time to productivity by organizing vast amounts of data in an actionable format fast and efficiently with these drivers.
Enterprise Connectors is bought as a seperate product to be used with Delphi, C++Builder or RAD Studio.
Links with additional information
Data Sheet (PDF)
Embarcadero - Who we are (PDF)
1. Buy a New license and get 3 years of maintenance on your C++Builder, Delphi, and RAD Studio (Professional, Enterprise & Architect). That’s 36 months during which you get all product releases and updates.
2. Get 10% OFF all licenses of RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Enterprise Connectors, and InterBase. Enjoy Brand New Features and Significant Enhancements!
3. Buy an Architect License for the price of Enterprise (Up to 38% discount) and get over $10.000 worth of additional products/tools including:
- InterBase ToGo mobile deployment license: Add data storage to your apps with this zero-maintenance, encrypted, embeddable database.
- RAD Server multi-site deployment license: Perfect for your microservices architecture backend.
- AquaData Studio license: Develop, access, manage, and visually analyze data across over 30 different databases. (with InterBase support)
- FREE RAD Server Training - The codes will be distributed following the purchase
- NEW!! FmxLinux bundling with Delphi and RAD Studio now available for Architect, and Enterprise!!
4. Save 10% and also get Enterprise connectors PLUS ($1999 Value) when you buy Enterprise or Architect
Terms and conditions
• The offers can not be combined.
• ESD, Network Named, Concurrent licenses are Included. 5 & 10 Packs, Academic licenses, as well as renewals, are excluded.
• Offer valid through August 31, 2019
• Embarcadero reserves the right to change, cancel or amend the offer at any time.
• Offer applies to new perpetual license purchases only. Does not apply to subscription SKUs.
• Offer void where prohibited by law.
• Offer cannot be used with another promo code.
• Additional restrictions may apply.
The Special Offer is not described on our webshop. Discounts and Additional products will be administrated after the ordre been placed.
Delphi 10.3.2 features:
• macOS 64-bit application support for Delphi
• RAD Server wizards and deployment improvements with automatic FireDAC database mapping and API documentation, new RAD Server admin console, and more
• Firebase push notification support for FireMonkey Android applications
• FMXLinux bundling with Delphi and RAD Studio for Linux Client Application Support
• Significant VCL quality improvements
What’s New in 10.3.2 Video:
For a detailed description of the new features, please see Sarina´s blog:
Delphi 10.3.1 Features
-IDE Productivity Tooling: With Bookmarks, Navigator, and code minimap, developers can quickly move around their code, useful in large units; locate and remember important areas; and visually quickly scroll through their current code within the IDE
-Expanded support for iOS 12 and iPhone X series devices, addressing upcoming App Store requirements
-RAD Server Console UI redesign and migration to the Ext JS framework, providing an enhanced user experience when viewing RAD Server API analytics
-Improved FireDAC support for Firebird 3.0.4 and Firebird embedded
-HTTP and SOAP Client Library Enhancements on Windows
-New VCL Windows and FireMonkey Multi-Device Styles for quickly updating the look and feel of an application
-Fixes to over 150 customer-reported bugs
Delphi 10.3 Features:
New Language Features for Delphi
-The first additions to the Delphi language in several years, the new Delphi language features provide more flexibility when coding, and address top Delphi language feature requests from our power users.
Extensive IDE Modernization
-RAD Studio 10.3 includes a new light theme and an updated dark theme, and an improved look and feel of the main window and several key dialogs for a more modern style with an emphasis on readability and usability for long periods of time.
-Significantly improved code completion for C++, providing better results for developer productivity, using a new asynchronous architecture to allow users to keep typing as results are calculated
Key Windows Enhancements
-With the new VCL High DPI ImageList control in 10.3, developers building VCL Windows applications can fully support multi-resolution, pixel perfect images on all controls, as well as any custom drawing requiring scaled images for multiple resolution monitors.
-We've also expanded the number of Windows APIs that VCL and FireMonkey developers can use in their applications, including a new ready-to-use component for enabling in-app purchases and trial mode in Windows 10 Store apps
Key FireMonkey Platform Enhancements
-Android Z-Order support in RAD Studio 10.3 provides support for FireMonkey styled controls such as buttons, labels, and checkboxes with natively rendered controls like the browser and map control on the same form.
-Native presentation for TCalendar, TEdit and TSwitch on Android for better user interface interaction and performance.
Developers can now build Android applications that meet Google’s new requirement of targeting API level 26 and iOS applications that support iOS 12
Expanded RAD Server Support
-Our multi-tier solution includes new ready to use components for mapping database queries to URL resources, offering direct response JSON production with no additional coding required by the developer. This also speeds up the process of building RAD Server backends for Sencha Ext JS web applications.
There has also been some exciting changes to the Architect edition, including a number of Idera portfolio products in the highest edition of our developer tools offering. Both Enterprise and Architect edition now also include an IBToGo deployment license for mobile.
Delphi 10.3.2 Rio System Requirements
Minumum Hardware Requirements
-1.6 GHz or faster processor
-2 GB of RAM
-Between 6 GB and 60 GB of available disk space.
-DirectX 11-capable video card that runs at 1024x768 or higher resolution
Operating System Requirements
-Windows 10 Anniversary Update
-Windows 8 and 8.1
-Windows 7 SP1
You can also install Delphi on a virtual machine running one of the supported versions of Windows in a non-Windows environment (e.g., macOS). To develop FireMonkey projects, your virtualization software must provide direct access to the host GPU.
Requirements for Supported Target Platforms
64-bit Windows - PCs and tablets with Intel/AMD processors running any of the following versions of Windows
-Windows 7 (SP1+)
-Windows Server 2012
-Windows Server 2016
A 64-bit PC or a 32-bit PC connected to a 64-bit PC.
OS X - An Intel-based Mac with more than 2 GiB of RAM running any of the following versions of OS X:
-OS X 10.12 Sierra
-OS X 10.13 High Sierra
-OS X 10.14 Mojave
iOS - An iOS device running any of the following versions of iOS:
All requirements for macOS support.
Xcode, version 8 or later.
Membership in the Apple Developer Program.
Android - An Android device that runs on an ARMv7 processor with NEON support.
A 64-bit version of Windows for development.
Android phones and tablets running any of the following versions of Android:
The JRE is installed automatically if you choose to install support for the Android target platform.
Linux (Delphi only) - 64-bit Linux running any of the following distributions:
Ubuntu Server (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS)
Ubuntu Server (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
Ubuntu Server (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS)
RedHat Enterprise Linux (version 7)
The Delphi installation includes some additional software. Delphi also allows you to install other additional software after the installation. For details about Delphi additional software, see Third Party Software Add-Ins.
Embarcadero support and help can be found at following links:
It is possible to buy support and mainteance to all Embarcadero products.