RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo
The complete app development suite for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS and Android
RAD Studio is the same ultra-fast cross-platform Native App IDE with flexible Cloud services and broad IoT connectivity that you know, with a lot more packed into it. The first IDE to offer .appx packages creation for the Windows App Store, now also includes support for Linux 64bit servers. Reach the widest audience with App Store support for Windows 10, macOS, iOS and Android - all from the same native code base. 10.2 delivers update subscription customers a new platform and a large number of community voted feature requests, delivering Linux and a host of RTL improvements.
InfoRAD Studio include following products:
-Delphi – The fastest way to build native apps for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
-C++Builder – Multi-device C++ development for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
-HTML5 Builder - Multi-device web and mobile web app development.
-InterBase Developer Edition and InterBase ToGo (in Professional edition and above) – InterBase Developer Edition provides developers with the best cross-platform database to build and test database applications for embedded and SME applications.
-IBLite - Database for WIndows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS
-FastReport VCL 4-RAD edition och FireMonkey edtion
-Beyond Compare Tect Compore
Dealing with Multiple UI Form Factors? Revolutionize the process with FireUI
RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo and the FireUI Multi-Device Designer delivers the only true single source solution for natively compiled applications. Most vendors who support native cross-platform development require separate user interfaces to be written on each platform.
Build a common UI that works across multiple form factors of mobile phones, tablets, and desktop systems. Most mobile development solutions do not support the creation of PC apps for Windows and OS X.
RAD Studio continues to enhance the process of building great apps with FireUI! The all new Multi-Device Preview provides a design time side-by-side view comparing your apps UI over different form factors on a given platform – all in one window!
The 10.2.3 release focuses on several key areas :
- Enhancements to our core visual frameworks, including better HighDPI support for VCL and quality improvements for FireMonkey (FMX)
- New C++ capabilities, including CMake command line support and C++ Rename Refactoring
- Expanded RAD Server support for Ext JS for creating Sencha Ext JS web clients with a RAD Server backend
- Inclusion of mobile support in Delphi and C++Builder Professional Edition
- Also included are additional enhancements throughout various product areas, and over 100 quality improvements for customer reported issues
Key RAD Studio 10.2.3 Features include:
CMake Command-Line Support
- CMake is a popular C++ build tool. RAD Studio 10.2.3 Tokyo provides support for building CMake projects on the command line using RAD Studio compilers. 10.2.3 also specifically supports using Ninja with CMake, allowing for very fast parallel builds.
Rename Refactoring for C++Builder
- C++ Rename Refactoring in 10.2 Tokyo Release 3 allows you to right-click an identifier in the code view and quickly rename it throughout your project to improve code readability, reduce errors when renaming, and decrease effort to maintain the project.
Inclusion of Mobile Support in Delphi and C++Builder Pro
- New in 10.2.3 for Delphi and C++Builder Professional edition is the inclusion of mobile support for new purchases and customers on active Update Subscription. Previously sold as a separate add-on pack, the included mobile support allows Delphi and C++ developers to target iOS and Android, in addition to Windows and macOS, all from a single codebase.
FireMonkey UI Templates
- 10.2.3 includes a number of new FireMonkey UI templates, designed to highlight FMX's multi-device capabilities, showcase best practices, and help new users get started quicker.
Expanded RAD Server Support for Sencha Ext JS
- In 10.2.3, we’ve further simplified the development of a RAD Server backend for a Sencha Ext JS client, adding the ability to host static HTML, JS, CSS files (and any other files) in the RAD Server development and debugging server.
Buy Now and Save Up to 20%
Save 10% on Professional, 15% on Enterprise and 20% on Architect for C++Builder, Delphi, and RAD Studio.
Last chance to upgrade your license
From May 1, 2018, upgrades will no longer be offered but only as new licenses. As a service we offer all customers, regardless version you are using, the possibility to upgrade the license to 10.2.3 Tokyo. If you have a valid update subscription you are already covered and do not need to take any additional action.
Terms and Conditions
-Offers ends April 30th, 2018.
-20% discount is valid with purchase of
-Delphi / C++Builder / RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Architect edition.
-Named user, network named and concurrent licenses.
-Includes 5-packs and 10-packs
-20% discount is not valid with purchase of:
-Discounts or promotions are NOT valid on upgrades from versions older than XE7. Please Contact sales for more information.
-Embarcadero reserves the right to change, cancel or amend offer at any time.
-Offer void where prohibited by law.
-Additional restrictions may apply.
RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo System Requirements
Minumum Hardware Requirements
-1.6 GHz or faster processor
-1 GB of RAM
-Between 6 GB and 60 GB¹ of available disk space.
-11-capable video card that runs at 1024x768 or higher resolution
Operating System Requirements
-Windows 10 Anniversary Update
-Windows 8 and 8.1
-Windows 7 SP1
Requirements for Supported Target Platforms
64-bit Windows - Either a PC that runs 64-bit Windows or a 32-bit PC connected to a PC that runs 64-bit Windows.
OS X - An Intel-based Mac with more than 2 GiB of RAM running any of the following versions of OS X:
-OS X 10.9 Mavericks
-OS X 10.10 Yosemite
-OS X 10.11 El Capitan
iOS - All requirements for OS X support.
-Xcode, version 6 or later.
-Membership in the Apple Developer Program.
Android - An Android device that runs on an ARMv7 processor with NEON support.
Linux - 64-bit Linux running any of the following distributions:
Ubuntu Server (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
RedHat Enterprise Linux (version 7)
Embarcadero support and help can be found at following links:
It is possible to buy support and mainteance to all Embarcadero products.