ChemDraw® and ChemOffice® 19
The latest release of PerkinElmer’s scientific productivity suite serves researchers, students and faculty better than ever before! ChemDraw® and ChemOffice® 19 helps you draw molecules and reactions faster than before. Hotkeys and reaction shortcut enhancements will improve your user experience with ChemDraw by cutting down drastically the amount of time needed to draw complex molecules and reactions to a sequence of keystrokes. It is also now possible to switch between the different tools without relying on the time-consuming back and forth movements with the mouse. With the new hotkey enhancements, you will spend far less time on drawing your reactions and much more time focusing on your research. Plus, we are adding to our bundle options to give you the broader set of scientific tools you need to do your research, from 3D modelling to spectroscopic analysis, to access to a brand new, web-based Electronic Lab Notebook and scientific documentation and collaboration platform. Chemists and biologists around the world use the industry-leading ChemDraw software suite to visualize and analyse their data, and for effortless creation of publication-ready, scientifically intelligent chemical drawings.
- Dramatically reduce the time needed to draw your molecules and chemical reactions.
- Create publication-ready chemical drawings effortlessly.
- Smartly designed hotkeys and support for Hierarchical Editing Language for Macromolecules (HELM).
- New reaction shortcut allows you to draw a sequence of reactions in no time, extending automatically the length and width of the page as you draw.
(formerly known as ChemBioOffice)
The most robust, scientifically-intelligent research productivity suite in the world. It builds on the foundations of ChemDraw Professional, and adds access to a broad set of powerful scientific tools* to enable scientific research. Browse within ChemDraw across more than 10 M commercially available compounds by structure, or CAS RN with ChemACX Explorer. Document, search and share your research using Signals Notebook Individual Edition, a modern, web-based scientific collaboration platform. Load and process 1D NMR and LC/GC/MS data directly on your desktop with MNova CD-Edition. Get access to, and edit, your CD-files from any device with ChemDraw Cloud. Enhanced structural prediction with your favourite third party applications and Chem3D Ultra. A full suite of scientific productivity tool helping chemists and biologists alike efficiently keep track of their work, visualize and gain a deeper understanding of their results.
(formerly known as ChemBioDraw/ChemDraw Ultra)
Takes chemical drawing to the next level, with all the features in ChemDraw Prime plus: SciFinder® by CAS and Elsevier® Reaxys® integration, ChemACX Explorer add-in, 1H and 13C NMR prediction, BioDraw, Name to Structure and Structure to Name, HELM toolbar, and access to CD-Cloud.
(formerly known as ChemDraw std)
The complete entry-level structure drawing program, with all the tools you need to quickly create chemically intelligent, publication-ready chemical structures and reactions, laboratory notes and experiment write-ups. Beyond a full set of chemical structure essentials (e.g. rings, bonds, chains, atoms and functional groups), ChemDraw Prime includes new hotkeys for drawing even faster than ever before, property calculators, chemical and lab equipment templates and handy TLC Plate drawing tools.
ChemDraw everywhere! ChemDraw JS is a web version of ChemDraw, ready to be embedded into your web application to make them "ChemDraw Smart". Learn more
Signal Notebook (ELN -Electronic Lab Notebook)
PerkinElmer Signals™ Notebook is a powerful new web-based Electronic Lab Notebook, enabling users to instantly author and manage notebooks & experiments, facilitating Scientific Collaboration. Learn more
PerkinElmer Signals Notebook allows you to achieve meaningful scientific breakthroughs – faster, smarter and easier to keep track of your material evidence. Signals Notebook provides you with an effective scientific research data management solution, where you can write up your research data in notebooks and experiments, drag & drop, store, organize, share, find and filter data with chemical ease.
Download demo of ChemDraw 19
Contact us for a fully functional 30 days demo-edition of ChemDraw 19.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32-bit & 64-bit), or Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra),10.13 (High Sierra) and 10.14 (Mojave)
- 1.6 GHz processor or higher
- 2 GB RAM for 64-bit (1 GB for 32-bit)
- 1 GB space available on the hard drive
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution
- Microsoft Office 2013 (32-bit only), Office 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Office 2019.
- Single user (named user)
- Site licenses
Academic, Government and Commercial editions available Please call for an offer today!
Here is our collection of resources for learning and getting the most of your purchase of ChemOffice suite.
ChemOffice 19 suite of products - Comparison matrix
NEWSHere’s what’s new in ChemDraw 19 and ChemOffice 19
- ChemDraw/Reaxys Integration: PerkinElmer and Elsevier® established a partnership to provide you with new and unique ways to improve your Research productivity. It is now possible to draw a molecule or a reaction in ChemDraw and initiate a structure search into Reaxys. But that’s not all! As part of this partnership, you can also choose to use ChemDraw JS as a drawing editor when you use the online Reaxys website. *requires a Reaxys license* (ChemDraw Professional and above)
- ChemACX Explorer: Thanks to the new add-in architecture in ChemDraw, you can now explore chemical properties or supplier information for a given molecule by looking up and retrieving information directly from ChemACX.com, PerkinElmer’s database of over 10M commercially available compounds, and quickly paste structures back into the canvas. This feature is also available through Signals Notebook Individual Edition. (ChemOffice Professional and above)
- Shared libraries of monomers: If you are into HELM notation (for peptides, nucleic acids, ADCs etc.) now you can connect to different libraries of monomers, and manage and curate the content of those libraries. One of the default libraries available (“PerkinElmer”) is the public library from monomer.org. (ChemOffice Professional)
- A unique installer: we have been taking active steps to simplify the activation process of ChemDraw and ChemOffice. One of them is to simplify the number of installers available, therefore no matter which level of ChemDraw you are using, you will download only one installer for ChemDraw Prime, ChemDraw Professional, and ChemOffice Professional. Your license key will determine which applications get installed
Features to try from Release 17.1:
- Smart Copy/Pasting: You can now paste text-based chemical structure formats like SMILES, Mol, InChI, and HELM as a structure directly using the Edit>Paste (Ctrl/Cmd+V) command, with plain text in the clipboard (Activate the text tool if you need to paste it as text) (ChemDraw Prime and above)
- IUPAC name-based Atom numbering: Calling the Name-to-Structure or Structure-to-Name function now displays the atom number as they are labelled in the IUPAC name. This feature can be turned on or off in the Preferences. (ChemDraw Professional and above)
- ChemACX Structure from CAS Registry Number: A new function has been added to look up a CAS RN through ChemACX.com, PerkinElmer’s database of commercially available compounds (over 10M substances and 800k CAS RNs provided by vendors) and return the corresponding chemical structure. (ChemDraw Professional and above)
TRAINING & EVENTS
Upcoming training courses and events for ChemDraw and ChemOffice.
TIPS & TRICKS