Since 1985 ChemDraw® solutions have provided powerful capabilities and integrations to help you quickly turn ideas and drawings into publications you can be proud of.
A chemistry communication suite, ChemOffice+ Cloud Standard transforms your chemical drawings into chemical knowledge by facilitating the management, reporting and presenting of your Chemistry research.
A Powerful Chemistry Communication Suite
With its origins as a chemical drawing tool, ChemDraw has steadily evolved to become the leading chemically-intelligent solution for chemistry research, lowering the Energy Barrier to great Chemistry.
ChemOffice+ Cloud Standard
Beyond a Drawing Tool
The cloud-native chemistry communication suite builds on the foundations of ChemDraw and ChemOffice and adds access to a powerful set of tools to enable scientific research.
The mundane task of creating reports to communicate chemical research has become much more efficient with ChemOffice+ Cloud Standard.
With powerful capabilities to search, select, reuse, and organize chemical structures and data, chemists can use ChemOffice+ Cloud Standard to create presentation-ready PowerPoint slides and publication-grade manuscript figures with only a few clicks.
- Perform quick structure searches across all documents where chemical information is stored
- Create and manage collections of molecules and/or reactions with their associated properties.
- Within a few clicks, create reports from ChemOffice+ Cloud Standard of your Chemistry experiments within Signals Notebook.
Bringing Your Molecules to Life
ChemOffice is a Desktop suite of the most advanced capabilities of the ChemDraw products.
- Have you ever wished you could easily and quickly communicate your chemistry research and reporting in 3D without the cumbersome process of using specialized software? Now you can. ChemOffice allows you to paste a live 3D rendering of your molecule natively in PowerPoint, as well as save molecules as 3D printable objects.
- Wouldn’t it be nice to see if the chemical structures you have drawn already exist in the patent literature? ChemOffice integrations with Google Scholar and Google Patents allow you to quickly and easily access the most relevant and up-to-date information.
- Would having immediate safety information, including H&P Phrases as well as GHS Pictograms, at your fingertips safeguard your research? With integration to PubChem Laboratory Chemical Safety Summary (LCSS), you can.
ChemOffice offers the best of all of the ChemDraw capabilities rolled into one. Learn more about all of the powerful drawing capabilities or test it out for yourself.
Chemistry You Can be Proud of!
ChemDraw Professional easily makes your chemistry stand out with unique atom, bond, and ring coloring options. With 3D clean-up and enhanced 3D display, visualization of complex molecules has never been so easy.
ChemDraw Professional includes 1H and 13C NMR predictions, Name-to- Structure and Structure-to-Name functions, and integrations to SciFinder, Reaxys, and SciFinder-n, for quick and seamless access to important scientific literature databases. Peptide and nucleic acid chemists can also take advantage of the HELM Toolbar to easily represent biomolecules.
Efficiency at its Best
Whether you’re an experienced chemist or an aspiring one, ChemDraw Prime allows you to draw organic chemistry without having to master drawing. The most efficient chemical drawing application, ChemDraw Prime enables you to create publication-worthy drawings in minutes.
Beyond a full set of chemical structure essentials such as rings, bonds, chains, atoms, and functional group tools, ChemDraw Prime also allows you to calculate properties, create chemical and lab equipment templates, and utilize handy TLC Plate drawing tools. User-favorited hotkeys and shortcuts enable you to draw faster than ever before.
View this short video highlighting Tips & Tricks in ChemDraw.
If you are one of the 1+ million people who love ChemDraw® from PerkinElmer Informatics, these hacks are for you. Make your chemical drawings faster and more beautiful.
If the answer is not on the product page, please visit our Help Centre and submit your ticket.
Please describe your problem in as much detail as possible when contacting our support.
Remember to always inform about which product version you have and which operating system you use (both platform and version).
You can also visit the links below for help: