Analyzing data, developing algorithms, or creating models – Altair Compose is designed to bring your ideas forward.
Altair Compose is an environment for doing math calculations, manipulating, and visualizing data, programming, and debugging scripts useful for repeated computations and process automation. Altair Compose allows users to perform a wide variety of math operations including linear algebra and matrix manipulations, statistics, differential equations, signal processing, control systems, polynomial fitting, and optimization.
Why Altair Compose?
Why Altair Compose?
Better Engineering Decisions
Perform useful engineering calculations based on first principles, either one-time or repeatedly (when archivable as reusable scripts), and with pre-or-postprocess data. Then easily plot results and make informed decisions.
All capabilities are available in a single, multi-functional tool with a user-friendly integrated development environment (IDE), with no additional toolboxes required.
Can be used on its own or with other Altair products, which are accessible through Altair’s innovative unit-based licensing system.
Recommended for usage by hobbyists, everyone
Personal edition features include:
- Altair Compose core product including IDE for scripting, executing, debugging, and visualizing
- Extensible OpenMatrix Language (OML) with bridges to Python and TCL provided
- Built-in tools for signal processing, control systems, system identification, optimization, and more
- Ability to import and execute scripts from Octave and MATLAB®
Recommended for commercial usage
All features from Personal edition are included, plus:
- CAE Readers
- Altair® HyperWorks® integration (via function registration and reuse)
- Special-purpose toolboxes
- Technical support
- All features of the Business edition are included
- Intended for use with project-based learning
- Useful for student competitions
- Requires validation of student enrollment at academic institution
Alfasoft provides free technical support to all our customers.
Please describe your problem as detailed as possible when contacting our support. Remember to always inform about your serial-/license number, product version and your operating system.