Citavi gives you many options for where to store your data – either alone or in a team.
- Citavi for DBServer is designed for large teams in organizations.
- DBServer projects are saved on an SQL server on-site and can be used with concurrent and/or per seat licenses.
- An administrator manages licenses and assigns project roles to individual team members.
- If you save individual or group projects in the Citavi Cloud, you can access them from anywhere in the world. There’s no limit on the number of team members.
- If you’re offline, you can continue working and Citavi will upload your changes later on.
- Projects are saved on Microsoft Azure servers located in Europe.
Save locally – on a network drive or your own computer
- Save individual projects locally on your own computer.
- Work with a small group on shared projects at the same time on a local network.
- You only need to save the Citavi project on a network drive that all team members can access.
- Up to four people can work on a project at the same time on a local network.
Manage PDFs and other files
- Unlike in other reference management programs, you always have direct access to your PDFs in Citavi.
- Better than your company’s Intranet. Save all PDFs in a central location and easily find them again.
- More flexible than saving in folders – add to multiple categories and tag files.
- Search the full-text of all PDFs and combine with metadata searches.
- Additional options available for organizations to help manage access at the folder level.