RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo
The complete app development suite for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS and Android
RAD Studio is the same ultra-fast cross-platform Native App IDE with flexible Cloud services and broad IoT connectivity that you know, with a lot more packed into it. The first IDE to offer .appx packages creation for the Windows App Store, now also includes support for Linux 64bit servers. Reach the widest audience with App Store support for Windows 10, macOS, iOS and Android - all from the same native code base. 10.2 delivers update subscription customers a new platform and a large number of community voted feature requests, delivering Linux and a host of RTL improvements.
InfoRAD Studio include following products:
-Delphi – The fastest way to build native apps for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
-C++Builder – Multi-device C++ development for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
-HTML5 Builder - Multi-device web and mobile web app development.
-InterBase Developer Edition and InterBase ToGo (in Professional edition and above) – InterBase Developer Edition provides developers with the best cross-platform database to build and test database applications for embedded and SME applications.
-IBLite - Database for WIndows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS
-FastReport VCL 4-RAD edition och FireMonkey edtion
-Beyond Compare Tect Compore
Dealing with Multiple UI Form Factors? Revolutionize the process with FireUI
RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo and the FireUI Multi-Device Designer delivers the only true single source solution for natively compiled applications. Most vendors who support native cross-platform development require separate user interfaces to be written on each platform.
Build a common UI that works across multiple form factors of mobile phones, tablets, and desktop systems. Most mobile development solutions do not support the creation of PC apps for Windows and OS X.
RAD Studio continues to enhance the process of building great apps with FireUI! The all new Multi-Device Preview provides a design time side-by-side view comparing your apps UI over different form factors on a given platform – all in one window!
RAD Server is a turn-key application foundation for rapidly building and deploying services based applications. RAD Server provides automated Delphi and C++ REST/JSON API publishing and management, Enterprise database integration middleware, IoT Edgeware and an array of application services such as User Directory and Authentication services, Push Notifications, Indoor/Outdoor Geolocation and JSON data storage.
A single server/single site deployment license of RAD Server is included with Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio Enterprise and Architect edition ($5000 value). Complimentary licenses can be purchased seperately.
Move, integrate, and analyze data with ease utilizing our NEW FireDAC Enterprise Connectors, powered by CData. These unparalleled components allow you to integrate 80+ Enterprise applications, simplifying connectivity into a standard model using SQL.
Data today is more decentralized than ever, not to mention difficult to access with the average company running upwards of 20+ SaaS applications, and at least as many on-premise applications. Make better business decisions, eliminate headaches and increase time to productivity by organizing vast amounts of data in an actionable format fast and efficiently with these drivers.
Enterprise Connectors is bought as a seperate product to be used with Delphi, C++Builder or RAD Studio.
Buy RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder and save 15% on Enterprise edition, 20% on Architect edition and 40% on Enterprise Connectors through August 31st.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer ends August 31st, 2018.
- 15% discount is valid with purchase of
- Delphi / C++Builder / RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Enterprise edition.
- Named user, network named and concurrent licenses.
- Includes 5-packs and 10-packs
- 15% discount is not valid with purchase of:
- Academic Editions
- Embarcadero reserves the right to change, cancel or amend offer at any time.
- Offer void where prohibited by law.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
* Linux compiler is available as part of Delphi and RAD Studio.
The 10.2.3 release focuses on several key areas :
- Enhancements to our core visual frameworks, including better HighDPI support for VCL and quality improvements for FireMonkey (FMX)
- New C++ capabilities, including CMake command line support and C++ Rename Refactoring
- Expanded RAD Server support for Ext JS for creating Sencha Ext JS web clients with a RAD Server backend
- Inclusion of mobile support in Delphi and C++Builder Professional Edition
- Also included are additional enhancements throughout various product areas, and over 100 quality improvements for customer reported issues
Key RAD Studio 10.2.3 Features include:
CMake Command-Line Support
- CMake is a popular C++ build tool. RAD Studio 10.2.3 Tokyo provides support for building CMake projects on the command line using RAD Studio compilers. 10.2.3 also specifically supports using Ninja with CMake, allowing for very fast parallel builds.
Rename Refactoring for C++Builder
- C++ Rename Refactoring in 10.2 Tokyo Release 3 allows you to right-click an identifier in the code view and quickly rename it throughout your project to improve code readability, reduce errors when renaming, and decrease effort to maintain the project.
Inclusion of Mobile Support in Delphi and C++Builder Pro
- New in 10.2.3 for Delphi and C++Builder Professional edition is the inclusion of mobile support for new purchases and customers on active Update Subscription. Previously sold as a separate add-on pack, the included mobile support allows Delphi and C++ developers to target iOS and Android, in addition to Windows and macOS, all from a single codebase.
FireMonkey UI Templates
- 10.2.3 includes a number of new FireMonkey UI templates, designed to highlight FMX's multi-device capabilities, showcase best practices, and help new users get started quicker.
Expanded RAD Server Support for Sencha Ext JS
- In 10.2.3, we’ve further simplified the development of a RAD Server backend for a Sencha Ext JS client, adding the ability to host static HTML, JS, CSS files (and any other files) in the RAD Server development and debugging server.
RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo System Requirements
Minumum Hardware Requirements
-1.6 GHz or faster processor
-1 GB of RAM
-Between 6 GB and 60 GB¹ of available disk space.
-11-capable video card that runs at 1024x768 or higher resolution
Operating System Requirements
-Windows 10 Anniversary Update
-Windows 8 and 8.1
-Windows 7 SP1
Requirements for Supported Target Platforms
64-bit Windows - Either a PC that runs 64-bit Windows or a 32-bit PC connected to a PC that runs 64-bit Windows.
OS X - An Intel-based Mac with more than 2 GiB of RAM running any of the following versions of OS X:
-OS X 10.9 Mavericks
-OS X 10.10 Yosemite
-OS X 10.11 El Capitan
iOS - All requirements for OS X support.
-Xcode, version 6 or later.
-Membership in the Apple Developer Program.
Android - An Android device that runs on an ARMv7 processor with NEON support.
Linux - 64-bit Linux running any of the following distributions:
Ubuntu Server (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
RedHat Enterprise Linux (version 7)
Embarcadero support and help can be found at following links:
It is possible to buy support and mainteance to all Embarcadero products.