NVIVO FOR TEAMS
STREAMLINED, SECURE RESEARCH COLLABORATION
Overwhelmed by large quantities of non-numeric data?
Combine the powerful analysis tools of NVivo 12 for Windows with NVivo for Teams to experience streamlined, secure research collaboration. Suited to teams of various sizes, NVivo for Teams is the ideal solution for complex research projects with larger volumes of data. Your team will make informed decisions faster with NVivo for Teams.
NVivo for Teams Overview
- Connects to all editions of NVivo for Windows.
- Team-based projects can be managed centrally.
- Offered as on-premise or managed service.
- Creates a real-time collaboration environment.
- Enables teams to work with greater volumes of data sources.
- Provides secure, centralized data storage and back up.
- Changes made by team members are tracked, creating clear audit trails.
- Prevents unauthorized changes with role based permissions.
Real time collaboration
Collaborate in real time, sharing data, expertise and insights across your team. Work in the same project at the same time, and see each others' updates as you work. With live collaboration, you'll never have to merge separate project files, saving time and frustration. Get your team reaching evidence-based decisions faster with NVivo for Teams.
Data management and security
Take advantage of enhanced data management and security. Avoid lost or stolen work with project data stored securely in a central location, only accessible with authenticated Windows login credentials. Monitor, maintain, backup and keep track of all projects in one secure location. Use the power of server technology to manage data back-up plans so your team doesn't lose information, and precious time.
Ensure your team's complying with data management policies required by ethical or regulatory bodies, and minimise risk with the benefits of a secure, centrally stored and controlled project.
Control access levels to projects with role based permissions, so no unauthorized changes can be made.
Be confident in your recommendations and reports knowing that findings will stand up to scrutiny. Clear audit trails are created, so you can justify how conclusions were drawn and share information about the research process.
Teams often work on projects with large volumes of complex data. Analyze more data and larger individual pieces of data with NVivo for Teams. Connect multiple users across your organization, bringing the right people together to deliver the best research outcomes.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit) (Web editions of Windows Server are not supported)
- 1.2 GHz Pentium III-compatible processor (32-bit) or 1.4 GHz Pentium 4 - compatible processor (64-bit), recommended 2.0 GHz Pentium 4-compatible processor or faster
- 2 GB of RAM or more, recommended 4 GB RAM or more
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution, recommended 1440 x 900 screen resolution or higher
- Approximately 10 GB of available hard-disk space, recommended approximately 25 GB of available hard-disk space (additional hard-disk space may be required for NVivo project data)
- Intel x86-compatible (32-bit) processors and Intel x64-compatible (64-bit) processors are supported (Itanium (64-bit) processors are not supported).
- Internet Explorer 7 (or later), or Firefox 40 (or later) is required to access NVivo Server Manager.
We offer technical support for all our NVivo customers.
As a first step you should visit our support page for NVivo. Here you can find solutions for common issues as well as find many other useful resources.
If you cannot find the answer, please contact us using our support form.
Please state your support case as detailed as possible when you contact our support. Always remember to inform what product version you are using and what operating system (both platform and version).