GRAMS IQ Usability Enhancements
The GRAMS IQ application has been enhanced to provide easier methods of entering data,
identifying outliers, and saving settings for calibration files.
• A command-line interface has been added to provide automation of the steps to load data
and create calibration files.
• New columns have been added to the Training Set grid to display the range of the Y values.
This can aid in identifying samples that are outliers.
• The colors used for the traces have been modified to provide better contrast, and users are
now able to select samples from the Experiment Setup tab and modify the Type of the
• The template mechanism has been expanded to include the Experiment Setup tab allowing
users to save commonly used settings for that page.
• The settings used to create a calibration file can be saved in a separate XML file to help
document the creation of the calibration.
Spectral ID Library Management Enhancements
The Spectral ID application has been modified to allow users to export a list of the compounds in
a library. Also, when adding files to a search library, a new option allows the filename of each
spectrum to be inserted into the comment field.
The “Open Unknowns” menu of IQ Predict has been enhanced to include options to import
instrument data files. The import mechanism is the same one already used in other GRAMS
GRAMS Envision Viewer
The GRAMS Envision Viewer was developed to display instrument data in a modern easy to use
interface. It provides modular viewers for 2D, 3D and “linked data”. The linked data module
allows the user to view a chromatogram and the associated PDA or MS data and interactively look
at slices of the data.
In the past, the viewer has been shipped separately or with our Data Manager product. In this
release, Envision has been pulled into the GRAMS Suite install and menu items have been added
to pass data to/from the Envision viewer.