Optimized Tools for Performance-Driven, Cross-Architecture Applications and Powerful Libraries for High-Fidelity Rendering and Visualization
Deliver high-fidelity, interactive, hyper-realistic rendering and visualization applications for studio content creation, scientific visualization, and manufacturing. The Intel® oneAPI Base & Rendering Toolkit help developers and content creators optimize compute cost-efficiently for a wide range of 3D, data-intensive use cases on Intel platforms of all sizes⎯laptops, workstations to data center/cloud and HPC clusters. Open source rendering libraries include: Intel® Embree, Intel OSPRay, Intel® Open Image Denoise, Intel® Volume Kernel Libraryand Intel® OpenSWR. Take advantage of Priority Support and fast development with direct access to Intel engineers for technical questions.
The Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit is a core set of advanced compilers, libraries and analysis and debug tools for building and deploying high-performance, data-centric applications across a variety of Intel architectures. The Inte® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit is a set of open source libraries that enables creation of high-performance, high-fidelity, extensible, and cost-effective visualization applications and solutions. Its libraries provide rendering kernels and middleware for Intel® platforms for maximum flexibility, performance, and technical transparency. The toolkit supports Intel® XPU platforms (CPU and future Xe architectures), and includes:
- Intel® Embree
- Intel® OSPRay
- Intel® Open Image Denoise
- Intel® Volume Kernel Library
- Intel® OpenSWR
Deliver high-performance, hyper-realistic rendered images across all compute infrastructure (on-premise & public)
- Powerful ray-tracing and rendering features extend beyond today’s GPU capabilities with model complexity beyond triangles, path tracing, combined volume and geometry rendering, and more.
- Visualize huge datasets (TB) interactively embracing full system memory creating freely beyond 32GB card VRAM
- Cost efficient, interactive performance for any size data, ⎯scale solutions across laptops, workstations, enterprise, HPC and cloud.
- Works seamlessly with other Intel tools to accelerate specialized workloads (AI analytics, video processing, deep learning inference. etc.) and maximize performance.
- Take advantage of Priority Support: Connect directly to Intel engineers for confidential answers to technical questions.
Intel oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit is offer as Single-Node or Multi-Node.
• Single-Node: supported for use on laptop, notebook, desktop, PC, or workstation
• Multi-Node: supported for use on laptop, notebook, desktop, PC, workstation and distributed memory systems ie HPC clusters
o The applications the developer is writing will determine which option they should purchase.
• Named user
• Concurrent 2-seat: any 2 concurrent users / up to 10 registered developers
• Concurrent 5-seat: any 5 concurrent users / up to 25 registered developers
o No more Floating 1-seat option
o FlexLM will no longer be included
Users must be compliant with Intel’s EULA and purchase the number of seats to match the number of users who need to use the software concurrently
• Academic – for degree-granting institutions only; colleges and universities who teach student in higher education towards earning a degree
• Commercial – for all other users, including government and non-profit institutions who are not degree-granting
OS: all supported OS’s will be included in the same SKU – Windows and Linux. No OS selection.
Performance Analyzers & Libraries
Analyzers (ie VTune Profiler) and libraries will no longer be available as standalone products.
• New licenses will only be available through the purchase of oneAPI Base or oneAPI Base & Rendering Toolkit Single Node or Multi-Node, depending on the product.
Alfasoft offer paid licenses of Intel oneAPI software with support.
• 1 & 3-year support options will be available for all toolkits
• Additional years of support can be added with the corresponding pre-expiry renewal SKU
Purchasing oneAPI software with support will provides users with:
• Access to Intel Priority Support for confidential communications with Intel support engineers
• Access to all version updates & upgrades that release during the supported year(s), as well as to older versions (up to 3 versions prior to the current version)
• Accelerated response time to support tickets
• Priority solutions for issues and feature requests
Without paid support, support for free tools is only available through public community forums and only for the latest version update of the current year.
Use following links to get access to Intel Support
Components included with the Intel oneAPI Base & Rendering Toolkit
Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler: A standards-based, CPU, GPU and FPGA compiler supporting Data Parallel C++, C++, C, SYCL and OpenMP. that leverages well-proven LLVM compiler technology and Intel’s history of compiler leadership for performance. Experience seamless compatibility with popular compilers, development environments, and operating systems.
Intel® C++ Compiler Classic: A standards-based C/C++ compiler supporting OpenMP, focused on CPU development. Take advantage of more cores and built-in technologies in platforms based on Intel® CPU architectures. Experience seamless compatibility with popular compilers, development environments, and operating systems.
Intel® Cluster Checker: Verify that cluster components work together seamlessly for optimal performance, improved uptime, and lower total cost of ownership.
Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector: Understand MPI application behavior across its full runtime.
Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library: Speed up data parallel workloads with these key productivity algorithms and functions.
Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks: Simplify parallelism with this advanced threading and memory-management template library.
Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library: Accelerate math processing routines including matrix algebra, fast Fourier transforms (FFT), and vector math.
Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library: Boost machine learning and data analytics performance.
Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library: Deliver fast, high-quality, real-time video decoding, encoding, transcoding, and processing.
Intel® Advisor: Design code for efficient vectorization, threading, and offloading to accelerators.
Intel® Distribution for Python: Achieve fast math-intensive workload performance without code changes for data science and machine learning problems.
Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool: Migrate legacy CUDA code to a multi-platform program in DPC++ code with this assistant.
Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives: Speed performance of imaging, signal processing, data compression, cryptography, and more.
Intel® oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library: Develop fast neural networks on Intel® CPUs and GPUs with performance-optimized building blocks.
Intel® Embree: Improve the performance of photo-realistic rendering applications with this library of ray tracing kernels. The kernels are optimized for the latest Intel® processors with support for Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions [4.2] through to the latest Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512.
Intel® FPGA Add-On for oneAPI Base Toolkit (Optional): Program these reconfigurable hardware accelerators to speed specialized, data-centric workloads. Requires installation of the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit.
Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives Cryptography: This toolkit is a secure, fast, and lightweight library of building blocks for cryptography, highly-optimized for various Intel® CPUs.
Intel® Open Volume Kernel Library (Intel® Open VKL): Enable rendering and simulation processing of 3D spatial data with low-level volumetric data-processing algorithms.
Intel® Open Image Denoise: Improve image quality with machine learning algorithms that selectively filter visual noise. This independent component can be used for noise reduction on 3D rendered images, with or without Intel Embree.
Intel® OpenSWR: Use this OpenGL-compatible software rasterizer to work with datasets when GPU hardware isn’t available or is limiting. This CPU-based product runs on laptops, workstations, and compute nodes in high-performance computing (HPC) systems.
Note Intel® OpenSWR is available as part of the Mesa OpenGL open source community project at www.mesa3d.org
Intel® OSPRay: Use this ray tracing API and engine to rapidly develop interactive, high-fidelity, visualization applications.
Intel® OSPRay Studio: Perform high-fidelity, ray traced, interactive, and real-time rendering through a graphical user interface with this new scene graph application addition to Intel OSPRay.
Intel® OSPRay Hydra Plugin: Connect the Intel oneAPI Rendering Toolkit libraries in your application to the universal scene description (USD) Hydra rendering subsystem by using the Intel® OSPRay for Hydra* plug-in. This plug-in enables fast preview exploration for compositing and animation, as well as high-quality, physically based photorealistic rendering of USD content.
Intel® oneAPI Collective Communications Library: Implement optimized communication patterns to distribute deep learning model training across multiple nodes.
Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library: Boost machine learning and data analytics performance.